tiistai 1. syyskuuta 2015

H2O: Footprints in the Sand


Takuma Hirose is a blind young male high school student, though the cause for his blindness is undetermined. In order to heal his medical condition, he is sent to live in a village with his uncle. There, he meets several girls, three of which stand out more than any of the others. They are Hayami Kohinata, Hinata Kangura, and Otoha. Otoha temporarily heals his blindness and Hirose uses his sight to help others. He finds out that, for some reason, Hayami Kohinata is hated in the village, and he tries his best to help her out. Meanwhile, many sad secrets unfold in the village...


I don't really know why did I watch this, I usually don't like harem animes and I really don't like plate eyes either. I remember that I tried to watch this quite long time ago and maybe I should have stayed that way. I don't say that this was really hideous or anything. But there wasn't any characters what I liked, this is harem anime, main character is pretty annoying wimp (okay okey, maybe he isn't SO bad, but anyway, I didn't like him) and then those plate eyes... Well this wasn't really bad (so that's why I survived to the end) but I'm not going to watch this again, nor read the manga... nor play the game. This was really sad anime and with some fixing it would have been pretty good one (maybe). 

Overall I didn't like this almost at all, but there was some good point too! The end was quite surprise and I always like when anime surprise me. I really though that I knew how this is going to end, but then there is this quite unexpected turn. Even though there was this turn, the end was a little disappointment... Even though that turn give me some hope for the interesting ending.  

But that's all! I maybe write more even today if I'm not too lazy~
See ya soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti