maanantai 21. syyskuuta 2015

Nobunaga Concerto


History classes have never interested Saburo. He never saw the point of learning something that happened in the past, let alone a few hundred years ago. But when he falls off a wall, he travels through a wormhole and ends up in 16th century ancient Japan. He meets a very young Oda Nobunaga, one of the most influential figures in Japanese history, who turns out to be identical in appearance as Saburo. The real Nobunaga, sick of the castle life and wanting to travel, orders Saburo to take his place. Without knowing how to get back to his time, Saburo tries to make sure history isn't rewritten for the infamous Oda Nobunaga.


Once again something about Oda Nobunaga!
This anime come up last year, but I didn't watch it because it look like that and probably many others didn't watch this because of same reason. Other reason why I didn't want to watch this was because it's once again about Nobunaga. But now I kind a wanted watch this anyway. And I'm actually glad that I did because this was actually pretty nice to watch even though I still don't like that art style in this anime.

I actually liked the story even though it wasn't anything new. Even though the story is pretty good I hoped that they would have gone even deeper in the story and Nobunagas life. Time goes almost too fast even though they have made it go really smoothly, so it doesn't bother (but it kind a bothers me, because I always want to know more about characters...). Like I said the art is what it is... I don't like it but it is pretty similar with the manga. But this anime would have been much better with better art style though... There wasn't much characters which I specially liked, they where good but of course I hoped that there would be one or more characters that I really like.

Still, overall this anime was pretty good even though the art isn't so nice.



There is live action of Nobunaga Concerto too!
It really looks fun as Japanese Dramas usually does, but some reason I don't think I will watch this... maybe someday, but not now. But it does looks fun, so that's why I wanted to mention it!

I think that's all, I will write soon more!
See ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti