sunnuntai 30. elokuuta 2015

Mahou Shoujo Taisen


"Mahou Shoujo Taisen" is a project created from a variety show for the Otaku "2.5 Chigen TV" (2.5 Dimension TV). The characters are the mahou shoujos that represents each local town in Japan. The characters that won from the second illustration competitions that were held on pixiv will appear in the anime.



I decided to write another today! I have too many animes to write about and more are coming because I haven't written about them right after I have finished them... even though that would be good idea and they wouldn't build up...

Anyway! I watched this one last week too! (I actually go to school every day even though this may not seem like it). Well this was really fast to watch even though there is 26 episodes, but each episodes duration is about 4 min so that's really short time. It is quite a sad that this is so short one because all the characters are really interesting ones and I really like the characters design!

This was watchable, but if  the episodes would have been longer and story more solid (it was like one enemy for each character and then moving one to the next character). It would have been much better if the characters would even know each others, but the episodes was quite disconnected even though in the end there was this bigger enemy... but that didn't change much... :/

Overall it was watchable and characters was cute but the anime wasn't so good...

See ya soon~
I really try to write everything out of the way before Tracon (which is next weekend) so there will be lot more about other animes what I have watched lately~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti