torstai 3. syyskuuta 2015

Shadow of the Colossus


The story of Shadow of the Colossus begins as Wander enters the forbidden land, traveling across the long bridge at its entrance on his horse, Agro. According to Lord Emon later in the game, prior to entering the forbidden land Wander had stolen an ancient sword, which is the only weapon capable of slaying the colossi of the forbidden land.Led to the massive Shrine of Worship at the center of the region, Wander carries with him the body of a maiden named Mono. A moment later, several man-like shadowy creatures appear and prepare to attack Wander before he easily dismisses them with a wave of the ancient sword in his possession. After vanquishing the shadow creatures, the voice of the disembodied entity known as "Dormin" echoes from above, expressing surprise that Wander possesses the weapon. Wander requests that Dormin return Mono's soul to her body, which it states may be possible on the condition that Wander can destroy the sixteen idols lining the temple's hall by using the ancient sword to kill the sixteen colossi located throughout the land. Despite being warned by Dormin that he may have to pay a great price to revive Mono, Wander sets out to search the land for the colossi and destroy them.



Another beautiful game from Team ICO!
I really wanted to play this after playing Ico and this seemed right away really good and beautiful game! And it totally was~ Even though this isn't long game it took some time for me to play it (mostly because I played couple games middle of it..gehehe). And of course for me it took quite a long time almost in every Colossus to figure out how to win them (well... I'm not the smartest one). But still I really enjoyed playing this game! It was really interesting and every colossus was cool and fun to fight with! The end of this game was quite surprising even though I kind a knew that this isn't going to end like many of players might think.

I really loved this game and I wait so much to play the newest game from Team ICO! It's The Last Guardian~ But it's for Playstation 4 and I don't have that console yet... But I will get it and play that new game~~


This was really interesting video so I really wanted to put it here! Even though it might be a little spoiling, so it's probably better if you watch it after playing the game just in case~

I think this is all for now! Tomorrow I go back to Tampere (jay~) and this weekend is Tracon so I might post something about Tracon after next Monday~
But now I really want to get some sleep!

See ya guys~


1 kommentti:

  1. I adore this game so much, I really think it's a piece of art. The sense of loneliness and solitude in this game is amazing.
    I also felt a little sad after killing each colossus, like I was doing somthing bad. I only finished half the game but hope to go back home and finish the other half quickly!

    VastaaPoista