lauantai 29. elokuuta 2015

07 Ghost


Barsburg Empire's Military Academy is known for training elites who bring victory to the empire. Students of the academy freely utilize an ability called "Zaiphon" to fight, while the types of Zaiphon usable depends on the nature of the soldier. Teito Klein, a student at the academy, is one of the most promising soldiers produced. Although ridiculed by everyone for being a sklave (German for slave) with no memories of his past, he is befriended by a fellow student called Mikage. While preparing for the final exam, Teito uncovers a dark secret related to his past. When an attempt to assassinate Ayanami, a high-ranking official who killed his father, fails, Teito is locked away awaiting punishment. Only wanting the best for Teito, Mikage helps him escape. Teito ends up at the 7th District Church where he is taken in by the bishops. It is here that Teito attempts to evade the grasp of Ayanami and the Military, so he can rediscover his memories and learn why he is the person that can change the fate of the world.


This anime have been in my "plan to watch" list really long time already and finally last week I watched this! This anime is from year 2009 and it's 25 episodes long. This one was quite popular back then (or so it felt) when it come up but I didn't remember it's name so I never managed to watch it. And when I finally knew the name, I just put it on the list and never watched it until now.

This is shoujo anime and you really can see it. Of course it's not a bad thing! The animation is fine and I actually like all the main characters~ And I can't help it but I see too many pairing in this anime! Well the gay hints are pretty obvious so probably even those who don't see pairing in every anime will see some in this one (by force). It's really leaves open in the end so you must read the manga after this if you want to know more, because there isn't coming more anime of this.

This was really nice to watch and I'm definitely going to read 07 Ghost manga! There is only 17 volumes and it's fully finished~ But I think that's all for now! I will write about another anime when I have time to do so (and when I'm not too lazy to do so... ^^'')

See ya~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti