keskiviikko 12. elokuuta 2015

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal


New Sailor Moon anime commemorating the 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon. Usagi Tsukino is a second-year middle school girl who is a little clumsy and a crybaby, but she is full of energy. One day, she meets Luna, a black cat with a crescent moon on her forehead, and she transforms into Sailor Moon, a sailor-uniformed pretty guardian of love and justice! As a chosen guardian of justice, Usagi seems to have a mission to find the Illusionary Silver Crystal with the other guardians and to protect the princess. Meanwhile, the queen of the Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl, also sends minions to the town where Usagi lives to obtain the Illusionary Silver Crystal, which has immense power. This causes strange events to unfold... Can Sailor Moon really find the Illusionary Silver Crystal with the other Sailor guardians, and protect the princess...?!



I finally finished watching Sailor Moon Crystal and.... I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Well I watched really long time ago the first Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (aired in 1992 - 1993) and probably it was dubbed (but luckily I don't remember it). I also watched it again some time ago and it was quite long (46 episodes), even though it's not long as some other animes, but that is pretty long because there is some fillers and well... I'm not big fan of those. Anyway! Now I finally finished watching Crystal! I'm a little disappointed even though I knew that there is no way that it can beat the original one. I have to say that the story goes smoothly in the Crystal and they haven't put any fillers in there and that really good. But I really like the style in the original one more and of course those 3D transformations in Crystal are just... no...


Just no...
The transformation is so much prettier in old one and I actually like the music more in that one too. The new one is a little longer (and they never skip that (if I remember right)... so when all the sailor guardians transform... iiit's going to take a while). And I just cant not hate that 3D animation... but happily it appears only in opening and in transformation if I remember right.

Even though it was quite nice watch Sailor Moon and I didn't even remember all the things what happen in Sailor Moon, so I enjoyed watching this anime. But because I'm not big fan of Sailor Moon (don't get this wrong, I like it of course) it took a little while to finish watching this even though there is only 26 episodes. Because it's not so my type of anime it took a little time, but I just had to watch it because it is Sailor Moon! And I don't regret that I watched it. It was fun to see those old and nostalgic characters again~

But I think this is all for now, see ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti