sunnuntai 2. maaliskuuta 2014

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta


In a town where humans and demons co-exist, it takes more than a normal police force to maintain the peace. Enter the Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, a fantastic foursome of unique teenagers, each gifted with an amazing super power! Since it sometimes takes real demon-fire to fight demon fire, the first three quarters of the team aren't exactly human: Ao, a cat-eared telepath; Kotoha, a half-human conjuror; and Hime, descended from a dragon (and the town's acting mayor), all of whom also happen to be delightfully female.

I must say that I haven't seen fully Yozakura Quartet anime (I really should though) and haven't watched even one episode of Yozakura Quartet: Hoshi no Umi. It's because I didn't think this would be good and I don't really know why I have thought that. I like those genres what this anime involve (supernatural, action, comedy and shounen). 

And even I have said that I will write more often here, I only write twice last month 0____0
Well I have lot to do right now, but still! I try write this month more! But I cant promise anything though....

See ya (hopefully soon)!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti