maanantai 31. maaliskuuta 2014

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic


This is second season of Magi, and Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana go their separate ways after spending time together in Sindria making new friends and preparing for what is coming. The story now begins to focus on Aladdin as he heads to Magnostadt in the hopes of learning how to become a truly powerful Magi.

I am thinking why people haven't talking about this so much? But anyway! I really like Magi and I was so happy when this 2nd season started~ Now when I have watched this I really want see more and hope that there is coming season 3 (not so sure is it coming or not though). This wasn't as good as season 1 but still I liked this~ (even though there wasn't so much parts where Judal was going or couple other characters what I like). Now I'm going to sleep but tomorrow I'm going to write more about couple animes what I have watched :>

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti