perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2014

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch


I finished playing Ni no Kuni little while ago and even I have played it I'm still trying to get missing trophies (I have only 51% of them :/). I really like this game! It's looks very pretty, story is good and it's nice to play. Battle menu is really easy to use and you get levels in this game quite easily. Some games all trophies is really hard to get, but in this one it's quite easy. Only thing is that you have to spend pretty much time to get them all though. And almost half of them you get after the game when you can start a post-game that sends you back to before you faced the last boss. Then there open new missions and one new place too so even you complete the game you have still lot to do :'D

When I started playing this I did some fanart (not sure if I put it here already?). 
I did it quite fast so I'm not very happy with the colors but here it is!

 photo NiNoKuni_edited-12_zps6f5fa1c1.jpg

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti