tiistai 25. maaliskuuta 2014

BlazBlue: Alter Memory


The story is set in December of 2199, when the streets are full of anticipation for the end of the year and the start of the new one. Amid the celebrations, word spreads that Ragna the Bloodedge, an SS-class rebel with the highest ever bounty on his head, has appeared in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi. The apparent aim of Ragna or the "Grim Reaper" is the destruction of the system controlling the world. To collect the bounty, a motley array of unrivaled fighters converge on Kagutsuchi.

I really wanted watch this mostly because I played this game a little while ago (well.. it might happen last year though). i have watched couple animated versions of some games (for example Neptune and Persona 4) and they aren't made good effect on me. This wasn't really good either but I think this was better than those another ones. I still think that this kind of animes are for the people who really like the game.

And that's all, I want to go sleep now because I'm still a little sick and I have to recover properly ^^'

1 kommentti:

  1. Looks interesting, I really want to see it now :)
    ♡♡

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    VastaaPoista