sunnuntai 9. maaliskuuta 2014

Coppelion


In 2016, a meltdown of a nuclear power plant creates a big catastrophe in Tokyo. 20 years later, the city has become a ghost town due to the high levels of radiation. From that area a distress signal is received. The Self Defense forces dispatch three girls from the special unit Coppelion to search for survivors. But why aren't they wearing any protection against radiation? 

I'm not so sure did I like this or not. Let's say that this was watchable and not so bad. First I thought that I'm not going to watch this but somehow I did ^^'
There wasn't much characters what I liked and when I found some other one died and other almost died... Well, that happens a lot though.

Not going to write more about this, but that was it and I'm maybe write soon again~ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti