maanantai 24. maaliskuuta 2014

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG


Second season of Ghost in the Shell!
Section 9, Japan's high-mobility anti-crime unit, is back in action. The Major's got her work cut out of her as she leads her team on a series of new cases now that the Laughing Man case has been closed.

I finally have watched first and second season of Ghost in the Shell! I was meaning to watch this earlier but some reason I watched it now (maybe because I'm sick right now and there isn't much to do). I really like this opening like I liked the one in first season too. This was good anime, but I liked the first season's Laughing Man case more than the case in this one. I'm not saying that this wasn't good (this is good!) but first was still better. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti