maanantai 6. heinäkuuta 2015

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku


This is second season of Oregairu.
So exactly what's going to happen when Hachiman Hikigaya, an isolated high school student with no friends, no interest in making any and a belief that everyone else's supposedly great high school experiences are either delusions or outright lies, is coerced by a well meaning faculty member into joining the one member "Services Club" run by Yukino Yukinoshita, who's smart, attractive and generally considers everyone in her school to be her complete inferior?



So this is Oregairu season 2 and the first season come up in 2013 (actually I didn't remember that. I thought that I watched it a little while ago... time goes so fast). I didn't like that anime really much. It was fine but I never thought that I would watch second season of it. Well I did! Actually some how this was better or I just don't remember much about first season. Anyway! Still this wasn't really good, but watchable so I watched it. The main character is little different than normal main characters are so it's nice. 

This season feels pretty much same that the first one. But I'm still little upset that those three main characters relationship didn't move forward almost at all. Well I'm happy that there isn't any triangle thing or something like that. but they aren't still close or so close what I want them to be. In the end... well they are little closer now but after two seasons, they aren't still close. I really want them to be good friends! But I don't know when that's going to happen or will it even ever happen. 

In the end, this season still feels unfinished. But this is based on a novel which isn't ended, so there is chance that there would be coming season 3 for this anime. I'm not sure if I watch it even if it come (it depends mostly if there is time to watch it).

That's all for now!
I write really soon more!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti