sunnuntai 5. heinäkuuta 2015

Hibike! Euphonium


Hibike! Euphonium begins when Kumiko Oumae, a girl who was in the brass band club in junior high school, visits her high school's brass band club as a first year. Kumiko's classmates Hazuki and Sapphire decide to join the club, but Kumiko sees her old classmate Reina there and hesitates. She remembers an incident she had with Reina at a brass band club contest in junior high school.



Again really cute and pretty looking anime from Kyoto Animation! I like so much most of their animes. If you don't know what they have made here is some examples: Chuunibyou, Clannad, Free, Hyouka and K-on! I'm always quite excited when they make something new. And this time again they didn't disappointed me. I really liked this anime, even though this isn't the best what they have done. But this is good one and really cute and I really hope that they make more! Season 2 please! There is manga of this and it's not ended yet, so we have hope!

There is once again really good and cute female characters. But I really hoped that there would be some male characters too. Well actually I was quite surprised that there was some of them! (when I saw first pictures and trailer there was so many girls). So I was happy that there was some boys too~ Actually in this anime there is surprisingly lot of characters! And that's one reason more why I want more of this. I don't know much about the other characters (except the main characters... okay, I want to know more of them too!) and in the end this anime leaves quite unfinished. 

Oh and I really want to try trumpet!
But instruments are pretty expensive... and I want cello too.. maybe someday!

But that's all for now! I write soon more!~~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti