perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2015

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka


Commonly known as the "Dungeon," the city of Orario possesses a huge labyrinth in the underground. Its strange name attracts excitement, illusions of honor, and hopes of romance with a pretty girl. In this city of dreams and desires, new adventurer Bell Cranel has his fateful encounter with the tiny Goddess Hestia. Thus begins the story of a boy striving to become the best adventurer and a lonely goddess searching for followers both working together to fulfill their goals.



I finished watching this title monster anime last week, and this anime goes easier name too: Danmachi (much easier to remember). This is really short anime, only 13 episodes, but this is probably going to have season 2. Those 13 episodes feel only the start of this anime, so I'm pretty sure about season 2. And the manga is still unfinished!

I really liked this one! There is so many good characters! And I'm pretty happy that Bell is good main character (even though he is pretty normal main character). It wouldn't be nice if the main character isn't good. And of course Hestia is the best~~ and I know that I'm not the only one who likes her :''D. I have seen that Hestia is pretty popular character right now (if we don't count in Love Live characters). And that her boob ribbon thing is also a thing (like the boob window in shirts, but not so big thing). Well that was probably when this anime started, I haven't seen those thing in while (and I never understanded neither of those things) . But still, not only the characters but the world of this anime is pretty cool (and really game like). This anime leave really open so I really hope that more is coming even though I haven't heard anything...

I didn't write much (sorry about that) but this is all for now.
See you guys soon (because some of the spring animes are ending!).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti