maanantai 13. heinäkuuta 2015

Plastic Memories


After failing his college entrance exams, 18-year-old Tsukasa Mizugaki is offered a position at the renowned SAI Corporation due to his father's connections. SAI Corporation is known for its production and management of androids that possess human emotions called "Giftia." Tsukasa's position is in the Terminal Service Department where their main job is to recover Giftias that are close to their expiration—it is a graveyard department in every sense. To make matters worse, Tsukasa is ordered to work with Isla, a female Giftia who was never given any responsibility other than serving tea to her co-workers.



I watched this couple days ago, but I was in Animecon (anime convention). So that took some days and I couldn't write here. But now I'm back! And I'm probably going to write about Animecon and the cosplays what we made! But later, probably when I have written about all the animes what I have watched through. 

Anyway! Let's go back to the Plastic Memories!
I started watch this mostly because I thought that I don't have much animes to watch right now (which isn't true! I have so many animes what I want to watch... new and old ones). But even though I watched this because "I didn't have better things to do". I'm quite happy that I did watch this. This wasn't ultimate good or bad, but there was quite interesting story and there was some funny moments, really serious moments and really really sad moments! I really like that anime have those all. Even though I really don't like to be sad or even cry sometimes.

The characters wasn't really good or bad but still the story was good so I managed to watch this. The first episodes wasn't so good, but this anime gets better. In the end there was too much love for me, but it probably was necessary to make so love love scene to make everybody cry after that (but not more about that before I spoil more). 

This was watchable anime, but it wasn't really good so I don't specially recommend this. But still I don't say that you shouldn't watch this, I'm quite sure that this anime have it's own fans ^^'


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti