perjantai 19. kesäkuuta 2015

Tokyo School Life


"Tokyo School Life" is a Visual Novel game on Steam. This is the story of your trip as an exchange student in Tokyo and the three girls you meet there. Although you don't make the greatest first impression, you quickly settle into the kind of everyday life you've seen in anime and manga -- filled with laughs and tears. By the time you have to head home two months from now, you might find that you've fallen for one of your new friends...



This is another game, which I bought from summer sales. I really wanted to try one of this kind of game and this seemed best in Steam. I really like how it's made, eye blinks and overall characters movements looks good. The story isn't so interesting but it's probably hard to find this kind of game with interesting story because the main thing is that you can date the girl and etc. The characters are fine, but they could be better or rather they would be more interesting, now they are kind a predictable. There are only 3 routes and every route have only one ending (it would be nice if there is more different ones though). And of course the bad ending is when you didn't get any of them to like you more than just a friend. 

First I played Aoi's route!
I can't decide witch route was best, but I kind a liked this one because it wasn't so predictable like Sakura's and Karin's. It's kind a funny that I liked this more than Karin's because Aoi is probably my least favorite character of these 3. The part when we went to Osaka was maybe the best part. It was probably most interesting part in whole game actually. I'm not going to tell about it if someone want's to play and don't want any spoilers before that. 

Second one was Karin's route!
I like this character and I can't decide which is better, Karin or Sakura.. Oh well! I actually first thought that I'm not going to like this route because I thought it would be all about her big boobs, but luckily it wasn't! The start of the game just let me think that way, because that very cliche falling scene. Anyway actually Karin was quite cute character and she is the tsundere one. Probably my favorite scene is that when I discover that she like sweet lolita style. I really hoped that I would see her in other lolita outfits than just that one, but she use only that dress (even in the ending of that route when I see her like half year later or something). 

And last one was Sakura's route!
She is really cute one and when I started I thought that she is probably going to be my favorite. And now I don't know I like her and Karin. First I really didn't know how this route would go but later on it was kind a predictable like Karin's too. I kind a liked this route I can't decide which would be better this or Aoi's. Aoi's and Kaori's routes was more fun and carefree but this was more serious type of these three. I was a little bit worried how the ending would go but of course it would be good one because there is only one ending and they can't make it sad. 

Overall this was pretty cute one and it was nice to play!

See ya guys~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti