tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2015

Gankutsuou


Gankutsuou is an anime loosely based on the novel The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. It tells the story of Albert Morcerf, a young aristocrat who happens to befriend a wealthy nobleman, The Count of Monte Cristo, through a series of bizarre events. Fascinated by the Count's charm, Albert invites him to meet his friends and family, all of whom happen to be part of the upper class society of Paris, France. Unfortunately, little does Albert realize that the Count has ulterior motives in mind.



I haven't heard about this much and I really don't remember where I heard that this is good one and I should be seen this. But anyway! I watched this and right away this style reminds me about anime series named Mononoke (I really liked that anime). So I was quite excited about this one, because of the Mononoke. But now that I have seen this, the style was sometimes too different. There was too much of those colorful patterns even though Mononoke had those too, but I have feeling that there was less of those or they was more composed in Mononoke... Anyway! I did like this, even though its not really good in my opinion, it's just good/watchable. It was pretty interesting and there was some good characters, but something is still missing though. It wasn't so long, but maybe it should be little shorter that the story would stay interesting (some of the episodes wasn't so interesting, so let's cut those off). The start was pretty slow, so maybe that's the thing! Well after they come back from the moon, then it goes little slow before the end when there happening lot of things.

But overall it's pretty good and different style is nice too actually
(most of the time). And there is only 24 episodes~

I think that's all for now!
Have a nice day everyone~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti