maanantai 15. kesäkuuta 2015

Strike Witches


The year is 1944 and the world lives in fear of unidentified flying objects called Neuroi. With the old-boy old guard unable to thwart this deadly menace, humanity turns its desperate eyes to an aerial attack force with much nicer legs. Meet the girls of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, better known as the Strike Witches. These darlings of the great blue yonder may not have standard issue uniforms, but they do have all the right stuff. Where the average flyboy falters, these dolls blast aliens to bits in the bat of an eyelash. With a little magic and a whole lot of leg, the girls of the 501st are winning the war on pants, and aliens!



I have been planing to watch this quite a long time already (this anime aired in 2008) and now I did it! I actually knew what kind of anime this will be but I wanted to see this anyway (mostly because this was quite a popular one when this come up). I really liked those Striker Units (leg things) they are kind a cool. The battle scenes was quite interesting to watch mostly because they looked quite amazing when there was lot of details! There was pretty much battle scenes but I had feeling that there was even more not so important scenes (like the pantie stealing one and more than one bath scene...). This anime includes lot of panties and boobs (actually too much panties and boobs for me...).Without that much fan service this would be better.

And I must say that it was quite a fun when I noticed that one Finnish character! Her name is Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen! I had to seek more information of her and I had quite a lot of fun when I noticed that there was more of them with quite funny names (not in the anime though). In the anime Finland is called Suomus and that quite fun too (actually is Suomi in Finnish).

But anyway! I think that's all for now and I probably write again tomorrow if I have time~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti