torstai 18. kesäkuuta 2015

Never Alone (Kisima Inŋitchuŋa)


The player-character plays as the Iñupiaq girl Nuna and her Arctic fox. As an "atmospheric puzzle platformer", Never Alone‍‍ '​‍s puzzles entail swapping control between Nuna and the fox. While the fox is fast, Nuna can pick up things and open new areas using her bola. Its story is based around Alaskan indigenous folklore and restoring balance in "eternal blizzard" by visiting its source. Stories include that of Blizzard Man, the Little People, Manslayer, the Rolling Heads, and the Sky People. It is split into eight chapters. The game is based on the intergenerational transference of wisdom. It takes place in a harsh physical environment.

I finally loaded Steam on my computer and there is going on the summer sales so I found couple of games from there (I actually bought more than I should.. ahahahaha) But anyway, I bought this and it was really cheap and cute looking so why not? I tested it and before I noticed I had played it through. It was little difficult now and then when you have to control both characters (you actually can play it with friend on co-op mode, then it might be lot easier). I really liked this one, even though it was really short game. I would play it more and actually I will, because I didn't find all the owls or something.

Well I think that's all for now, I really recommend this game~

But anyway! See ya guys!


1 kommentti:

  1. That game seems so cute! I'd love to try it out and I love Steam summer sales xO xO Thanks for the recommendation!

    VastaaPoista