maanantai 23. maaliskuuta 2015

Upcoming Spring Anime!

I haven't written about anime in a while so maybe I just write something about upcoming animes in this spring and maybe tomorrow about upcoming animes in this summer (because this is going to be too long if I put both of them in the same!) And later I write what I have been watched lately (not sure when I'm going to write about that though...) Anyway! Let's get started!

Spring 2015
(I'm not going to mention all of them)


Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
This is second season of Love Come as you can guess. I wasn't big fan of this anime, but it wasn't bad so maybe I'm going to watch this (if I have time).




Re-Kan!
The story centers around Hibiki Amami, a girl who can see ghosts and other supernatural phenomena in her surroundings. The story follows her daily life with both her friends and the otherworldly.

I'm probably going to drop this, but I am still going to give it a try. It's comedy and supernatural things are interesting so maybe it's good... maybe not. Well we see, but I'm not so exited about this. 



Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka?
Commonly known as the "Dungeon," the city of Orario possesses a huge labyrinth in the underground. Its strange name attracts excitement, illusions of honor, and hopes of romance with a pretty girl. In this city of dreams and desires, new adventurer Bell Cranel has his fateful encounter with the tiny Goddess Hestia. Thus begins the story of a boy striving to become the best adventurer and a lonely goddess searching for followers both hoping to reach their goals and perhaps have some romance in the side.

This seems pretty interesting, it's action and adventure so maybe it's good. Once again I don't have big hopes for this one, but I'm certainly going to give this a try!




Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu 
Nagato Yuki, the shy president of the literature club, has never been very sure of herself around other people. But around Kyon, the only boy in the tiny, three-person club, Yuki finds herself faltering even more than usual. For Kyon, and for her precious club, Yuki must find her confidence and let her true personality shine!

Ummmm.... Okay, this one is based on manga, but because I haven't read it this is quite a confusing. First I personally liked The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya style more and this Yuki is so different when you compared to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. This is so weird, I must read and find out what's going on, but still I'm going to watch this.




Shokugeki no Souma
Yukihira Souma's dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skill. But just as Yukihira graduates from middle schools his father, Yukihira Jouichirou, closes down the restaurant to cook in Europe. Although downtrodden, Souma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jouichirou which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students graduate. Can Souma survive?

Okay, I heard about this last year maybe.. and now it's first episode is coming after 10 days (i think)! The animation looks really good and it's food anime so what's would be go wrong? (well.. it's ecchi anime so... maybe that is a little minus, maybe). Anyway! I'm quite exited about this one so hopefully this is good!




Owari no Seraph
One day, a mysterious virus appeared on Earth which killed every infected human over the age of 13. At the same time, vampires emerged from the world's dark recesses and enslaved mankind. Enter Hyakuya Yuuichirou, a young boy, who along with the rest of the children from his orphanage, are treated as livestock by the vampires. Even in captivity, Yuuichirou dreams big. He dreams of killing vampires. He dreams of killing them all.

This one seems really interesting and I'm totally going to watch this anime~ This is certainly going to be quite a dark and sad one but I really often like that kind of anime (even though I'm going to cry and think that why I watch this... ^^').




Kekkai Sensen
A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish super humans is working to keep it from happening.

And another pretty dark and interesting one! I'm certainly going to try this one too!




Arslan Senki
In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts, doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father. At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan's destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom.

Look at it, I'm going to watch this anime!
It's based on Hiromu Arakawa's manga so of course I watch this!




Koukaku Kidoutai Arise: Alternative Architecture
TV broadcast recompiling the four existing episodes of "Ghost in the Shell: Arise" in addition to two new episodes, to tie the series with the new Ghost in the Shell movie premiering this summer.

AAAAAAAAAA!
I love Ghost in the Shell (even though nothing beats the original series)
And I'm going to watch this! I'm so going to watch those 10 episodes~~




Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
The story of the original light novels and manga revolves around high school girl Eruna Ichinomiya, who enters the Mikagura Academy dreaming of a boarding school life filled with beauty. However, Eruna finds out that in the culture clubs, there is a rule that battles that are fought with special powers decide a club representative's treatment. Through various circumstances, Eruna becomes a representative of a club, and is thrown into the fray.

Well, this is something that I really don't know is this going to be good or bad, but I'm going to watch this (or give it a try at least). Mostly because I don't want to watch only sad and dark series in this spring ^^'.




Hibike! Euphonium
The story follows of the Kitauji Music club, which used to always advance to national competitions. Ever since the adviser changed, though, it hasn't advanced past the Kansai tournament. However, thanks to the newly appointed adviser's strict instruction, the students are steadily improving. The club members' daily lives are full of ups and downs including fights over solos and the decision resign club activities to focus on studies.

And of course something from the Kyoto Animation. I really like their style and I have liked almost all of their animes so why not?




Ore Monogatari!!
Takeo Gōda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don't want him! (They want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa.) Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love!) life suddenly takes an incredible turn!

I always must watch some Shoujo Romance anime too so this is probably the one for this spring!




Punchline
The series follows Yuuta Iridatsu, whose spirit has been separated from his body.
(really concise synopsis I know...)

Well I really don't know about this one but if I have time I probably going to try this out.




Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
The story of the original manga begins when Yamada, the high school's worst problem child, bumps into the beautiful honor student Shiraishi on the stairs, and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.

This is just something really weird and I must admit that I have read this manga (well a little of it... okay pretty much). This is just so weird that I'm not sure if I can watch this but let's face it I'm going to watch this anyway ^^''


-----


There is some other ones too that I'm probably going to try (but even though I don't do nothing really, still surprise surprise I don't have time to watch them all).

But this is all! If I'm not too lazy, I'm going to write about some upcoming summer animes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti