tiistai 27. lokakuuta 2015

Working!!! (Season 3)


The third season of the Working!! series~~

Set in a family restaurant in Hokkaido, the northern prefecture of Japan, 16-year-old high school student Souta Takanashi works part-time along with his strange co-workers



This one is one of my favorites in this years summer animes! I just love Working so much and I was super happy when I heard that there will be this third season. But unfortunately this is last season of working... and we can see these characters only in Working!!! Lord of the Takanashi which is one hour special. I'm not sure when it come up, but hopefully soon~

This anime is actually same stuff like before, so it won't let you down this time either! This third season of working is funny and cute like the previous seasons. This time I would say that this season is maybe more romantic than those two previous seasons, because there is actually some progress between Satou and Todoroki~ Characters are the best thing in this anime and actually there is two new characters in this season! The masochistic ex-husband of the eldest Takanashi sister and Souta's mysterious mother. 

This third season was really good and it makes me love this anime and those awesome characters even more~ The art style is still really cute and fit very well for this kind of anime and the animation was quite good too~ I really liked the voice actors, but that probably doesn't surprise anyone because there is Kamiya Hiroshi (as Souma) and Ono Daisuke (as Satou)~~ Both of them are one of my favorite voice actors~~ *U*

I think this is all and I probably wont write about Working!!! Lord of the Takanashi even though I will watch it. So this is probably last time when I write about Working T^T. So sad, but I really recommend this anime for those who haven't seen this! It's really good comedy and slice of life anime!

Have a nice day~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti