keskiviikko 28. lokakuuta 2015

Gangsta


In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with made men and petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch. Follow the "Handymen," Nic and Worick, who take care of the jobs no one else will handle. A new group attempts to muscle in on their block and the cops enlist them to weed out the upstarts no questions asked. The only thing is, there's a witness to the slaughter that they absolutely refuse to silence, so they decide to take her in instead.



I was really exited when I heard about this one~ I have read a little the manga and it's really good so that's why I really wanted to see this anime. And of course I wanted see this because this is seinen anime. Unfortunately this anime didn't fill my expectations and I was little disappointed....

I really like the story of Gangsta, but because they made this anime this short it leaves too many questions for them who haven't read the manga. Still I like that they did make this anime goes actually pretty much same as the manga. Still this anime doesn't give much for new viewers, because they put in this 12 episode long anime more than 20 characters and then leaves so many questions. Of course they want more readers for the manga and that's probably the main reason for this anime because there probably wont come season two even though this leaves in cliff hanger...

I really like the art style, but the animation isn't that great all the time. Of course there is some parts where it looks pretty good, but there is too much not so good looking animation. And that's just really sad! I'm not sure why that happened, but maybe they just had really low budget....

The characters are good, specially our main characters Nick and Worick~~ I really like their quite simple character designs. They are really different form each others and it's pretty rare to have deaf character in anime or manga and that they actually use sign language. Their past is really interesting too and I was quite happy that we can see some of it in anime too! Even though this anime wasn't so good I really liked to see those awesome characters in action and hear them speak. 

Overall this anime isn't so great, but nice to watch specially if you have read the manga. So I really recommend to read the manga! This anime is good too but the manga is just A LOT more better.

See you guys soon~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti