maanantai 26. lokakuuta 2015

Arslan Senki (2015)


In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts, doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father. At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan's destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom.



This anime is based on Hiromu Arakawa's and Yoshiki Tanaka's manga and actually because of Hiromu Arakawa, I really wanted to watch this. I don't know why I haven't read the manga yet, but I definitely will! It started publishing in 2013 and it's still ongoing. There is actually another anime with same name and it aired in 1991-1995 and there is only 6 episodes of that. It is based on light novel, which is still publishing if I understand right. Oh, and I must say that the art in those light novels are by Yoshitaka Amano! I probably watch those 6 episodes someday because I heard that it's actually pretty different from this one even though it's kind a same story. 

 I really like the story and each battle scene in it is carefully planned out. The strategy, revenge, betrayal, and other plot twists makes this story really interesting and of course good characters! Even though this anime seems to go quite slowly, every episode still feels really important because of plot twists or character developments.

Like I said, this anime includes good characters and this time the main character is good too! Even though Arslan is maybe little too kind, easy to trick or manipulate and believes that all people are good. He still is quite good main character and really cute one~ Daryun in other hand is almost right opposite of Arslan and actually my favorite from Arslan Senki he is so cool character and I really like that he so loyal for Arslan.

I cant quite say that the animation is really good... There is quite a lot beautifully made scenes but then there is sadly lot of those 3D soldiers (and I really understand that it's lot easier and faster that way but still) and sometimes the animation isn't so good all the time. But overall I like the animation when I don't look too much the 3D soldiers or not so beautifully made scenes... ^^'

But that's all! Overall this is actually really good historical anime (and I recommend this if you like historical genres). There will be second season and it comes next year~

Good night~
(I try write soooooooon! There is still some anims to write about and actually two games too!)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti