sunnuntai 11. lokakuuta 2015

Classroom☆Crisis


With aims to one day reach out into the stars, humanity has colonized all the planets of the solar system. This story of young high school hopefuls is set in Fourth Tokyo in a Japanese Martian prefecture. Iris Shirasaki is a third year student/aspiring test pilot. Mizuki Sera is her peer/mechanic and Mizuki's brother Kaito is their homeroom teacher and the young director of the program developing their talents.



This anime seems to be a little underrated and many dropped this after first episodes (or so it seems). I actually liked this and it's little sad that Classroom Crisis haven't get much attention.

A student is transferred in the class as a boss in other to do the downsizing but the story turn after a few episodes into political schemes, family conflicts, hidden past and maybe a little into romance too. The story might start a little slowly and feel little boring in first episodes, but after that it gets quite interesting!

There are quite a lot characters and in short anime like this you can't get a chance to know all the characters better or even half of them. But two of the main characters are actually well developed and with those two I speak about Nagisa and Iris. I really don't want to speak about them much if someone want to see this anime and don't want any spoilers ^^'.

This anime was actually pretty good and watchable, but even though I liked Nagisa, I hoped that there would be more good characters. Classroom Crisis need you to pay attention to understand some political schemes and with this kind of theme this is pretty serious anime even though some times it tries to lighten the mood. I can't say that I liked this really much, but it was good and watchable and it deserve more attention!  

This is all for now! See ya~
(I have been little lazy again, but I try write soon more about other summer animes what I watched!)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti