lauantai 3. lokakuuta 2015

Gakkougurashi!


Takeya Yuki is in love with the school. For her, it's a wonderful place, where she enjoys her school activities, especially the activities of her club: School Life Club. The club has Rii-chan as the president, Kurumi-chan as another member, and the teacher, Megu-nee, always there for them. Yes, she is in love with her school... in her mind. Because, for her, the reality of the school and their club's activities is way too hard to be perceived...



This one was really interesting one and I kind a like this! Only thing that really bother me is the ending though. 

Gakkougurashi really surprised me! Mostly because I didn't know anything about this when I started watching. I though that this is going to be something like: cute girls doing cute things. But luckily it wasn't like that (well sometimes a little). Well I kind a spoiled that little thing when I putted those gifs there, so there are zombies and that make this really interesting (yay zombies!~). This anime is quite unique one!

And for those who don't want any more spoilers, this was really interesting anime even though I wanted the end to be more terrible for the characters (I'm so cruel, I know). But because I don't want to spoil more anything, I just say that here comes some spoilers next! 

It's really interesting how they made some of the things from Yuki's view, like the first episode and specially Megu-nee (they fooled me so many times, I never imagined that Megu-nee would be dead too). I really like Psychological genre and maybe that's why I liked this. I was still kind a waiting that Yuki would really breakdown when she finally notices the reality, but that didn't happen. Well she was kinda in little shock, but it was too small reaction after all that things that she have imagined to see. The other characters where kind a interesting too and they had of course different experiences when the zombies started coming. I really liked that they really showed what happen to them. I understand that there must be some mentally stronger character, but still Yuuri and Kurumi seemed sometimes too strong when you think about them. For example Kurumi killed her love and then she was so fast fine about it! Still, I really liked the characters!

The story it selves doesn't seem to be anything special. The character make it more interesting! They just stay there, do cute stuff because of Yuki and then "graduate" and leaves from the school. The whole anime is interesting because they show little by little what is really going on and then they of course shows what happen to the character before this. But then there is that ending! Which make me kinda disappointed (once again). I really waited something horrible to happen to the end, like they all die or something, but nope... they all some hove survive and just leave. And after that the one random character found the letter! But now I know that the story continues after that (because there is manga of this, which is still publishing). But still.... I wanted something terrible to happen in the end! 

That's all! Have a nice day!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti