lauantai 5. lokakuuta 2013

Kimi no Iru Machi


Eba Yuzuki, a girl from Tokyo moves to a countryside to attend high school. She lives together with a guy named Kirishima Haruto whose father is an apprentice of Eba's father. Haruto never agrees to let Yuzuki stay at his house and always rejects her. Another girl, Kanzaki Nanami, comes whom Haruto might be in love with. So... what will happen in this story?

This was full of drama but I liked it anyway ^^'. There was couple OVA's of this last year and because of those I wanted see this too. There is 12 episodes and that was very good for this because there wasn't any "unnecessary" episodes. Well because I'm too lazy like always I don't write more about this! And I'm going to watch more anime before I go sleep! Jup!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti