keskiviikko 2. lokakuuta 2013

Gatchaman Crowds


I really like that opening~

The story is set in Japan in the early summer of 2015. 180,000 people live in Tachikawa City, the "second metropolis" of the Tokyo area. Among them are "Gatchaman"—warriors who fight in special reinforced suits powered by "NOTE," the manifestation of special spiritual powers in living beings. A council has scouted a group of individuals with latent powers to protect Earth from alien criminals. In recent years, the council has assigned Gatchaman warriors to deal with the mysterious entity known as "MESS." 

This was grate anime! It's only 12 episodes long and that was too short (25 or something would be nice) but on the other hand this was really good like that (I just want watch more of this) :'D. I liked all characters and group cosplay from this would be awesome! 8D

And that's all this time and again I'm gonna go watch more anime! Oh, and I have played couple of games and I would like to write about it later~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti