keskiviikko 30. joulukuuta 2015

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita.


The story revolves around Raul, a boy who did not become a Hero, since the demon lord was already defeated just before his Hero exams. His dreams dashed, Raul spends his days working at a magic shop in the capital. One day, a part-time job seeker appears at the shop with an amazing résumé:

Name: Fino
Previous Occupation: Demon Lord Heir
Motive: Because my father was defeated

The work comedy revolves around this former Hero-in-training and the daughter of the demon lord.



What I have seen...
This anime actually come up in 2013, but I decided watch this some months ago because I just had time to watch one anime trough. I choosed this randomly and I kind a regred that ^^'. Well as you can guess, this anime is full of fanservice and boobs what doesn't know what gravity is (as you can see in the opening video). 

The story is actually pretty interesting one and actually because of that I didn't drop it after seeing couple first episodes. Sadly, even though the story is interesting and I actually like the animation.. all that boobs and panties are just too much. I don't mind if anime have panty shots (actually I'm quite used to it) but those boobs... like really... they just don't know what gravity is...ugh

Actually I kind a like those characters too, they aren't so special but they are good. As the story goes, we get to know some of them better and if we put all that unnecessary fanservice out off those characters, they would be better and overall this anime would be actually quite good one. This anime have potential but it just ruined wtih all those fanservice.

I just keep this one short.
This anime have interesting story, pretty good character and actually pretty good animation too. The humor in this show itself also tries far too hard on various occasions fused with fan service, clichés, and gags. It's really sad that it's ruined maybe because they just tried too hard?

But that's all for now! This is probably last on in this year so
Happy New Year!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti