maanantai 28. joulukuuta 2015

Overlord


The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down one day. However, when the protagonist Momonga decides to log out as the server shuts down, he found himself trapped in the world of Yggdrasil as his in game character, a powerful skeletal wizard. The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion and becoming life-like. Momonga becomes cold and calculating, while having his emotions suppressed, as if he was not an actual human. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.



I'm so slow... I thought that I would write about all the animes what I have watched lately before the fall animes are ending. Well most of them are already finnished and I have now even more to write about T^T. I really would like to write these all before year change but I think I'm not going to make it.... there is so much to write about...

Anyway! Let's talk about Overlord! I actually watched this couple months ago with my friend. Even though this come up in July. I didn't watch this then. I actually don't know why because this is actually pretty good one.

The story of this anime is really good and some of you may have been led to believe that Overlord is similar to Sword Art Online. Well it's actually isn't similar at all. There is this same "main character is stuck in the game" start, but this is really different from SAO, so let's not compare them.

I really like the art of this anime! Even though it may not be the prettiest one, but it looks really good. I really like the backgrounds in this anime, there is some really good looking ladscapes. And the coloring of course! It's definitely different one, when you think about it, the colorpalette is guite dark but there is still some bright colours too. There is still some parts that I don't like so much, which are of course the 3D animation and unfortunately one other thing too, like you can kind a see which characters are important by looking them.

I'm not going to talk much about voice actors this time, but I must say that Hino Satoshi did really good job! And of course I must mention that there was Miyano Mamoru too~, even though he had really small role...snif. Oh, and I must say that I really like the opening song~

Oh, I write pretty much even though I was thinking that I write a little this time and I can manage write about Kekkai Sensen right after this. Well it have to wait till tomorrow (hopefully I'm not too lazy onece again). But overall this is really nice to watch, there is quite lot of funny scenes even though this isn't comedy anime. And of course this is really cool one! It's actually pretty cool that there is this overpowered main character~ I really recommend this if you haven't seen this yet! It is good one~

That's all for now!
And Merry Christmas!
Even though it's little late to say that....
But anyway! See ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti