tiistai 15. joulukuuta 2015

Junjou Romantica 3


Just third season of Junjou Romantica. But if someone haven't seen/read any of this before I put the synopsis of the first season here:

Three very different couples caught up in a storm of pure romance! Romantica: Misaki is struggling to prepare for his college entrance exams, so his brother arranges for a private tutor. But Misaki's nightmare is just beginning when his tutor, Usami, comes on to him! How will Misaki ever manage to pass his exam? And why does he feel so mysteriously drawn to Usami? Egoist: Just when Kamijou's life is at its lowest, he has a chance meeting with a man who never lets anything hold him back: Nowaki. His name means "typhoon," and he's about to take Kamijou on a whirlwind ride that will turn everything upside-down. Terrorist: Miyagi always seems to shrug off the cares of the world with a joke and a smile, but even he has problems, although he doesn't let them show. Foremost is Shinobu, a relentless young man who's adamant that they're destined to be together.



Well well.... I never actually thought that there would come season 3 for Junjou. Mostly because the second season come up in 2008, but the manga is still publishing so I can't see why not though. I really liked the other seasons when I was a little younger and well this is somehow nostalgic anime (even though it isn't so old). So it was quite obvious that I wanted to see this even though I don't mind much about Junjou anymore. Even so I would like to continue reading the manga someday ^^'.

I think that Junjou (and actually Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi too) is one of the most original stories when we think about other yaoi manga/anime. Of course there is others too, but still I really like the stories in them. But there is couple problems which kind a bothers me in this anime, specially when we are already in season three and the characters have been together for couple of years. Actually almost all of the relationship drama in this seems extremely contrived and almost none of the characters simply talk to their lovers. They all jump into downright stupid conclusions and almost never talk what worries them directly until they overthink the situation to the point that they snap and make a scene out of it. But still this anime is in it's own way kind a good, but in my opinion it maybe should have ended in season two and continued only in manga.

The art is improved quite a lot when we look back to season one or two. But we can see that improvement in the manga too (thank god, because the anatomy in the manga in the start...). Even though it looks better, I'm still not big fan of this art style but luckily it is much better than in the season one so sometimes it actually look quite pretty ^^'.

I think that this is all even though I didn't write so much this time.. geheheh (I kind a want to go to sleep so that's probably the main reason). But overall this is watchable, but not good as the previous seasons (as I remember them to be). Still if you are big fan of shounen ai and specially big fan of Junjou, I'm pretty sure you are going to like this (and you probably have seen this already).

Anyway! That's all!
See ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti