lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2015

Shokugeki no Souma


Ever since he was a child, fifteen-year-old Souma Yukihira has helped his father by working as the sous chef in the restaurant his father runs and owns. Throughout the years, Souma developed a passion for entertaining his customers with his creative, skilled, and daring culinary creations. His dream is to someday own his family's restaurant as its head chef.

Yet when his father suddenly decides to close the restaurant to test his cooking abilities in restaurants around the world, he sends Souma to Tootsuki Culinary Academy, an elite cooking school where only 10 percent of the students graduate. The institution is famous for its "Shokugeki" or "food wars," where students face off in intense, high-stakes cooking showdowns.

As Souma and his new schoolmates struggle to survive the extreme lifestyle of Tootsuki, more and greater challenges await him, putting his years of learning under his father to the test.



Oh dear, I must write this and the other soon because this years Fall animes are ending (and then I have even more to write about.. ahahaha)! 

Anyway! Let's forget that for now and let's talk about Shokugeki no Souma! 
I haven't seen much animes with food theme before. Actually Koufuku Graffiti is the only one what I have seen before this.... I think.... When we talk about food animes I think that I should watch Yakitate!! Japan, but I don't know when I have time to watch that ^^' . Anyway! I must say that Shokugeki no Souma is pretty good food anime! Animation looks beautiful, story is simple but it doesn't necessary need to be more than that to be good and there is good characters too!

Like I said the story is really simple, but maybe too simple? Well even anime with simple story can be good. But there is some other thing that kind a bothers me. Like the character development, I really like that anime have some of that, but here there is almost non (I really hope that in season two we see more). Well, we have Megumi, but her development was kind a forced in my opinion.

There is quite a lot of characters and they are actually quite good ones! But in this anime we doesn't focus so much each of them and that's kind of sad, but because there is so many of them it's kind a understandable.

But let's talk about this beautiful animation! The art style is really Shounen like (well this is Shounen anime) and I really like the colors too! But like all must know that the foods are really beautifully made in this anime! They just looks so good and made me hungry almost in every time I watched this anime. 

I know that I didn't write much even though I wanted because this anime would deserve more good things what I didn't say.. But overall this anime was quite funny one, I really liked some of the characters, animation looks really good specially the food and when the characters are making it! I definitely will watch the second season and probably I will read the manga too some day (when I have time..)!

But that's all I think, I will write more soon because I want to write about those animes what I have seen before Fall animes end >__>

See ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti