sunnuntai 6. joulukuuta 2015

Sore ga Seiyuu!


Based on the Doujinshi (self-published works) created by accomplished voice actress Masumi Asano and Hayate the Combat Butler creator Kenjiro Hata, Seiyu’s Life! gives a true insider’s view of the strange little things that happen in the industry.

Follow a rookie seiyu in her first steps into the world of professional voice acting! She might be unsure of herself, but Futaba Ichinose is ready to make it as a professional seiyu. She meets Ichigo Moesaki, an actress who won’t stop until she’s an idol seiyu who not only acts but also enchants audiences with singing and dancing performances. These two rookies are joined by Rin Kohana, who is already a seasoned professional who made her debut when she was 5, who has a middle school life while working as a professional seiyu.



This time I talk about Sore ga Seiyuu! This anime is quite unique one because I don't even know any other anime where the characters are voice actors. This remind me of Shirobako because they both are animes about anime making (of course about different jobs though). But mostly because I really liked Shirobako I wanted to try this one too and I hoped that this would be good too. Well I liked the story, but it isn't as good as Shirobako's... Well maybe I shouldn't compare them after all.

I'm not really big fan of this art style, even though it's cute and suits for this kind of comedy anime. The style is maybe too simple for me, but it's fine because it's comedy and comedy animes should be simple looking (because of facial expressions are maybe easier to make fun looking and more fitting in simple looking anime). In other hand, the characters designs looks nice and I always like that you can see what kind of character it is only by looking it. 

The main characters are voiced by rather inexperienced seiyuus (voice actors) to fit the girls stage of career in this show. That was a pretty good decision, even though I can hardly believe that Rie Takahashi (voice of Futaba) is a "newcomer". She did really good job while actiong Futaba! They all do a very good job. And Of course I must mention that there was some really good voice actors who acted themselves in this anime, like Hidako Noriko, Horie Yui and Kamiya Hiroshi!

The main trio is quite common like characters. We all have seen those; the self-doubting heroine who is unaware of her own potential, the hot-blooded girl who tries to hide her worries and the innocent cheerful one. But still those characters are good and likeable. Even though they are good and this anime is nice one too, it's probably true but sad that no one will remember this anime later (or if they do, not very well).

Overall this anime is really watchable and nice one. It's not really unforgettable, but still we haven't seen this kind of anime jet (or I don't know.. please tell me if there is some other animes which are about seiyuus) so I still kind a recommend this because it might be telling new things for some one of seyuus life ^^

That's once again all!
Have a nice day everyone~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti