tiistai 24. syyskuuta 2013

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi


God abandoned the world on Sunday. As a result, nobody in the world can die or reproduce. A little girl, Ai, is the gravekeeper for a village. She has prepared 47 graves for the eventual deaths of every member of the village. Later, a man who identifies himself as "Hampnie Hambart, the 'Man-eating Toy'," which is coincidentally the name that Ai's mother left behind as the name of her father, arrives in the village and slaughters everybody. Just what is going on?

I actually liked this anime and I want read it in manga! There was only 12 episodes and it was good though, I would like to watch more of this. And there is going to come episode 13 but I'm not sure when (one place says that it's coming year 2014....).
And then I must say that (it's going to be a spoiler) I was so sad in the end that I almost started hate (notice almost) this anime because I thought that Alice dies but then in the last minute he didn't and that was so happy moment!

And again I put some shit in the end (sorry, maybe I should stop drawing fanart).

 photo image_zpsbfbf5a36.jpg
Meh... I took this photo with my phone... sooo... that's why this quality rocks :''D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti