perjantai 20. syyskuuta 2013

Brothers Conflict

I really liked the opening and ending so here is both~

Hinata Ema is the only daughter of a famous adventurer, Hinata Rintarou. One day, Ema learns that Rintarou is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Asahina Miwa. Since she doesn't want to disturb them, Ema decides to move out and live with her 13 new brothers in a mansion called Sunrise Residence. As they live under the same roof, romance is starting to grow between Ema and the Asahina brothers.

Even I little liked this (because couple nice chara) but still I must say I don't like harem animes... There was only 12 episodes and someone said that there might come 13th episode (but I don't know if that will come... oh well).

I draw again some fanart so here is drawing (not so good though) of Tsubaki and Azusa!

 photo BrothersConflict_zps557c4284.jpg
Meh, pic have taken with my phone... ^^'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti