tiistai 10. syyskuuta 2013

Blood Lad


Staz is the vampire boss of a section of the demon world, but he has little interest in human blood. He's more infatuated with Japanese culture. When he learns that Yanagi Fuyumi, a Japanese teenage girl, accidentally wanders into the demon city, he jumps to the occasion. However, while Staz deals with an intruder on his turf, the oblivious Fuyumi is killed by a monster and becomes a wandering ghost. The disappointed Staz vows to her that he will find a way to bring Fuyumi back to life.

I kind a liked this anime and it have only 10 episodes because it caught up with the manga maybe a new season will come, but who knows when :/ But I will watch it when it comes! :)

Aaaaand that was all I have to say, yup (not sure if I write more in english or in finnish in future).

Oh! And I drew Staz! It took me maybe 2-3 min so it's not my best but oh well, I have been lazy to draw "seriously" maybe because I think I'm not good at drawing ^^'''

 photo image_zpsd526c47b.jpg
Ugh, that ugly hand and all... sorry =__=

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti