maanantai 10. marraskuuta 2014

Recently Watched Animes Part 4


Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Hatate Sota is a high school boy, who has an ability to visualize "flags" for future events such as "death flag," "friendship flag," and "romance flag." Despite the flag-viewing ability, he avoids making friends with others due to a trauma he experienced in a ship submergence accident. Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force. 

Again watched one harem anime (and still it's not my thing). Well this was still watchable because it looks cute and is little different than others what I have seen so far. And the couple last episodes was quite surprise (I didn't expect that the story goes that way). Still I didn't like this much (maybe because that this is harem anime? I don't know) even though I kind a wanted to like this ^^''



Baccano!

During the early 1930s in Chicago, the transcontinental train, Flying Pussyfoot, is starting its legendary journey that will leave a trail of blood all over the country. At the same time in New York, the ambitious scientist Szilard and his unwilling aide Ennis, are looking for missing bottles of the immortality elixir. In addition, a war between the mafia groups is getting worse. On board the Advena Avis, in 1711, alchemists are about to learn the price of immortality. Based on the award winning light novels of the same name, this anime adaptation follows several events that initially seem unrelated, both in time and place, but are part of a much bigger story—one of alchemy, survival and immortality. Merging these events together are the kindhearted would-be thieves, Isaac and Miria, connecting various people, all of them with their own hidden ambitions and agendas, and creating lifelong bonds and consequences for everyone involved.

I finally watched this! I don't really know why I haven't seen this earlier but now it's done~ I actually like everything in this, animation looks great, characters are really good and story is interesting! This was only 13 episodes long (+ 3 special episodes) and I really wanted watch more of this...



Baby Steps

Maruo Eiichirou (Ei-Chan), a first year honor student, one day decides he's unhappy with the way things are and lacks exercise. He finds a flyer for the Tennis Club and decides to check it out. He's instantly captivated by it. With no prior experience and poor physical conditioning, join Ei-Chan as he embarks on a tennis journey using his smarts, dedication, and work ethic. 

I really like sport animes, but some reason I haven't seen any good with tennis theme. I kind a like tennis so I really hoped that this would be good but no. Some reason I didn't like this... There wasn't really any characters either that I really liked.



Ping Pong The Animation

Makoto Tsukimoto (nicknamed Smile) is a quiet high-schooler who's been friends with the loud and energetic Yutaka Hoshino (nicknamed Peco) since childhood. They're both in the local table tennis club and both have a natural talent for it, although Smile's personality always prevents him from winning against Peco. The club teacher, however, notices Smile's talent and tries to make him gain some sportive tenacity.

Another sport anime! But this time actually really good~ The animation style is pretty different than what I normally watch and look quite awesome actually. I wasn't really sure first that do I like those characters. Peco seems first a little weird one but actually he is great character and same goes for Smile, I first didn't like him either ^^'.Other characters are good too but this time I liked main characters more.




Angel Beats!

Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended. Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife. 

...Yeah, I haven't seen this earlier and I feel like I'm the only one. Because this was quite popular when this come up and I was like yeah, I'm going to watch this soon and it's definitely going to be great. And I never watched it but now I did! I bought this on DVD because I knew that this is good and it wasn't expensive. I really liked this anime! It's looks really good and the story is quite sad and made me almost cry in the end, but there is still some comedy witch make me smile, So really good anime!




Selector Infected WIXOSS

WIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "LRIG Cards," female character cards with wills of their own. Special girls can hear the voices of the LRIGs, and those who possess them are called Selectors. These Selectors have card battles in a dimension that other humans cannot access. It's said that whoever triumphs in these battles will have their wish granted. Ruko Kominato is the latest girl to find an LRIG card. She names her card Tama, and without any further explanation is thrown into her life as a Selector.

I haven't watched almost none card game animes so this was nice change. I didn't expect much from this and I was thinking that I watch this because I started and this isn't long one. But this actually is quite interesting and is psychological anime. And I really want and I will watch the second season too~




Persona 4 The Golden Animation

Adaptation of Persona 4's remake video game, Persona 4 The Golden. The story retells the events of the original while featuring a new character, Marie.

I haven't played the golden version because it's only for vita, but I wanted watch this anyway because it's still persona 4. I though before that it's really different than the Persona 4 like Arena is. But like I wrote it only have new character Marie (and of course because of that it's little different). And now I think that the Arena would be nicer in animation than golden because it's really is different story ^^' But like the Persona 4 the animation this is mostly for the fans.



Yowamushi Pedal

Otaku Sakamichi Onoda has just entered high school and plans to join the anime club. In middle school, Onoda didn’t have any friends with whom he could talk about anime, games, Akihabara and other otaku things, and he is hoping he can make such friends in the anime club, but he finds out it's been disbanded. In order to reestablish the club he tries to find 4 other people who would like to join. Since he was a little boy, Onoda has ridden his mamachari—a bulky bicycle with a step-through frame mainly used for short rides, such as for casual fun or to pick up groceries—to go to Akihabara every week to check out or buy otaku things. Fellow freshman Shunsuke Imaizumi and bicyclist, while training, notices a boy (Onoda) riding his mamchari up a steep road. Freshman and road racing cyclist, Shokichi Naruko visits Akihabara to get some Gundam plastic models for his younger brothers and meets Onoda who catches his attention because of the his cycling skill on the mamachari and later find out they go to the same school. Later on, both Naruko and Imaizumi try to convince him to join the bicycle racing club, but will he?

Everyone probably know this anime and maybe watched this too. It's a sport anime so of course I must watch it too! And I really liked this even though it's not the prettiest anime I have seen and even they speak in the anime that this going to take 5 minutes and it's probably going to last least one episode maybe two. In Tracon there was one program witch name is quite descriptive for this anime and it was: Yowapeda -  Fine sport anime, not at all fujoshi anime. And this really is fujoshi anime :''D. And I'm totally going to watch the second season too!


------

And that's it!
See you guys later~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti