maanantai 11. elokuuta 2014

Anime Fall 2014

This time I'm not going to put that picture where you saw all the upcoming animes. Here is link, where you can see this Falls Animes, movies and OVA/Specials~ But I'm going to say little something about couple of them ^^'


Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:4 Ghost Stands Alone
I really like Ghost in the shell, so it's doesn't surprise anyone that I really want to see this movie~ It's seems very interesting and again cool looking one~




Hybrid Child
I actually read this some time ago so it's nice to see this one. It's only 4 OVAs long so I'm going to watch this one even though I didn't like much the manga.




Psycho-Pass Season 2
Uwaaah~ I can't wait to see this one! (even though my favourite character died in the first season...). But soon we see this, very soon my frieds~ fufufufufu~




Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Well, I don't know this one but is seems cute one. And it's nice that there is some a little interesting romance anime (along whit Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji).


Of course I wait to see Hitsugi no Chaika 2nd Season too! I finished watching the first season moment ago (and I'm going to write abaut it soon). Kiseijuu is interesting one too and hopefully it's not censored same way as Tokyo Ghoul.... Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder coming too and it's only 2 OVAs long. I'm going to watch Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji too, I'm not the big fan of the manga, but I like to watch some romance now and then ^^'. Oh and Sanzoku no Musume Ronja even though it's 3D thing...

And I'm probably going to watch or try to watch others~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti