tiistai 26. elokuuta 2014

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda


What does it take to conquer the world?! Every leader of the past has thought of it... but all they have done was to merely dream of its greatness. World domination... nobody has been able to achieve it. Until one little girl by the name of Kate Hoshimiya came along. Kate Hoshimiya will shock the world! How was she able to carry out such a magnificent stunt? So frightful! So glorious! Could this be... the Zvezda Plot?! Let the light of our great Zvezda shine upon this land far and wide!

Finally I managed to write about this! I don't know why I haven't write lately even though I have things to write about. Anyway! I don't even remember when I watched this but this was fine one. Maybe I didn't like this much but I liked most of those characters and this looks pretty cute. There was only 12 episodes so I watched this pretty fast. I think this lack something (maybe I would like this if this would be more serious...I'm not sure, but this was more comedy type of anime so no serious stuff for me :'D).

I really wanted to draw some fan art, but I didn't come up any good ones, but maybe later when I have time~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti