keskiviikko 13. elokuuta 2014

Space☆Dandy


Space Dandy is a dandy guy, in space! This dreamy adventurer with a to-die-for pompadour travels across the galaxy in search of aliens no one has ever laid eyes on. Each new species he discovers earns him a hefty reward, but this dandy has to be quick on his feet because it's first come, first served! Accompanied by his sidekicks, a rundown robot named QT and Meow the cat-looking space alien, Dandy bravely explores unknown worlds inhabited by a variety of aliens. Join the best dressed alien hunter in all of space and time as he embarks on an adventure that ends at the edge of the universe!

I heard that this is quite good anime, so I finally managet to watch this. I don't really know why I didn't watch this when this come up. But I liked this, it's light to watch and this is comedy anime so you can guess that this is very likely fun. Well I didn't laught all the episodes but this was funny, I must admit. And I don't need to tell this anime's genres because it's quite obvious. This anime looks good (this style suit it very well) and I liked most of the characters so I must say that this is pretty good one (not one of my favourite though). 

And again here some fan art, I finally managet to do some kind of backgroud in it! But I still hate to make them because backgrouds are my enemy ^^''

 photo spacedandypien_zps01f9b6ce.jpg

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti