sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2013

Miss Monochrome


In order to be more in the eyes of the public, Miss Monochrome begins working to become a top-selling idol. Spacey Miss Monochrome once again runs around the idol show biz world, being tossed around by others.

"Miss Monochrome" is an original character design from seiyuu Horie Yui. In March 2012, she first used the "Miss Monochrome" character as a 3D virtual singer to sing her songs at her concert "Horie Yui wo Meguru Bouken III ~Secret Mission Tour~". Later, the character appeared in a range of merchandise as well as in the social network game "Girlfriend (Beta)".

Hah! I couldn't leave this for the next year. And I possibly write about couple another animes later before new year (if I'm not too lazy). This was nice anime and I almost think that I would cosplay Miss Monochrome. But maybe not! We have thinking about group cosplay. Anyway! This anime is really short, only 13 episodes that last only 4 minutes per episode. It's not one of my favorites though, but if you have little time and don't have anything to do, this anime is right choice to spend that time ^^. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti