lauantai 28. joulukuuta 2013

It's almost New Year

I putted rest of the photos from my camera to my laptop. There was nothing special, but I think that next year I don't want to write about them so I put some of those photos here now before new year ^^'. 

 photo IMG_1696pieni_zps15c287e1.jpg

There was lot of photos of my little dogs. And they looks so tiny in them because now they have lot of fur and those photos was taken at end of the summer I think. There was some photos of my new room (or not so new anymore). I was thinking then that I would write about it and put couple of photos too. I think about it now... here is nothing to see actually, so I'm not gonna write about my room or put lot of photos either.

 photo IMG_1689pieni_zps11d5bc07.jpg

 photo IMG_1667pieni_zpsba4da8fc.jpg

I don't know almost at all what I'm going to do next year. Well I hopefully graduate at least! But then I probably going some school again... maybe? But I'm not sure where and soon I have to know that.
But now I don't want to think about school or anything like that (even if I should).

 photo IMG_1677pieni_zps837105f4.jpg

Even though I said that I'm not going to put photos of my room here is some anyway.. Well! I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV really much lately. Maybe I should do something else (or maybe not... because those 30 free playing days). There are lot of anime episodes that I haven't seen.. for example I started finally watch Ghost in the shell 2 and I only have watched 10 episodes!



I have seen lot of movies lately too! And some reason I haven't write about them here.... except Frozen. And if I remember right I said that I'm going to see The Hobbit? It was grate movie! I really can't wait one year again till I can see the next movie.

Anyway! I found some photos of my drawings from that camera what I was talking about. Here some of those photos. When I was taking those, I was thinking that I would put almost all of them and write something too. But I just put couple of them here and I don't really have anything to say about them I think. They are just some old drawings and I never finished them (okay, maybe two of them is something that I even colored with my laptop).

 photo IMG_2471pieni_zps6ffd1cb9.jpg

 photo IMG_2476pieni_zps82de3a66.jpg

 photo IMG_2475pieni_zps40539d8e.jpg

 photo IMG_2477pieni_zps2628a8a8.jpg

 photo IMG_2478pieni_zps34cd6312.jpg

 photo IMG_2481pieni_zps04d2d56d.jpg

 photo IMG_2482pieni_zps534d2a8e.jpg

 photo IMG_2483pieni_zps33f46c42.jpg

 photo IMG_2484pieni_zps751a62a2.jpg

Okay, I putted much more than just couple of photos ^^'
But well... I think this is all for now, see you next year I think!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti