sunnuntai 5. huhtikuuta 2015

Recently Watched Anime 1/3

Once again, I don't have a life and I have been watching quite lot of anime (and played games...) so I'm not going to put all in this same post. (as you can see 1/3).

Anyway, here we go:


Tsukimonogatari

"Please!—Do it, and get it over with." Slowly but surely, Koyomi Araragi, who "has been averting his eyes from reality," has no choice but to face it. February comes, and the college entrance exam is approaching. What is this "change" that is happening to his body that cannot be overlooked? The "Monogatari" begins to sprint towards its conclusion. This is Oddity taking place in the modern world! In a story of youth, a word of farewell is inevitable.

Little more of Monogatri series! This time there is only 4 episodes of this Tsukimonogatari. I really like Monogatari series so of course I liked this one too and there is Shinobu (she is so cute~~). Well Yotsugi is cute one too (I just hate that stupid looking hat of hers :'D).




Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Piano prodigy Arima Kosei dominated the competition and all child musicians knew his name. But after his mother, who was also his instructor, passed away, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a recital that resulted in him no longer being able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing was perfectly fine. Even two years later, Kosei hasn't touched the piano and views the world in monotone, and without any flair or color. He was content at living out his life with his good friends Tsubaki and Watari until, one day, a girl changed everything. Miyazono Kaori is a pretty, free spirited violinist whose playing style reflects her personality. Kaori helps Kosei return to the music world and show that it should be free and mold breaking unlike the structured and rigid style Kosei was used to.

This anime, I just want to go and cry myself in to the sleep. I really liked this, it's really good anime but this is so sad! So so sad! I actually liked this really much (....but I wanted different ending!)




Akatsuki no Yona

Upon her sixteenth birthday, the cheerful Princess Yona intended to tell her doting father of her love for Soo-won, but her life was turned upside down after witnessing the man she loves cruelly assassinating her father. Heartbroken by this painful betrayal, Princess Yona fled the palace with her loyal servant Hak. Now, she will take up the sword and the bow on a quest to gain new allies and protect her beloved people.

I normally don't really like this kind of Shoujo anime but this was pretty good and there is certainly going to come second season of this. I really liked some of the characters and Yona isn't the worst girl main character (usually girl main characters aren't so good). Well Yona isn't my favorite but she is bearable.




Tokyo Ghoul √A

In modern day Tokyo, society lives in fear of Ghouls: mysterious creatures who look exactly like humans—yet hunger insatiably for their flesh. None of this matters to Ken Kaneki, a bookish and ordinary young man, until a dark and violent encounter turns him into the first ever Ghoul-human half breed. Trapped between two worlds, Ken must survive the violent conflicts of warring Ghoul factions, while attempting to learn more about Ghoul society, his new found powers, and the fine line between man and monster.

So this is second season of Tokyo Ghoul and I really liked the first season but this.. I didn't like this so much. Well I don't remember really well how good looking was the first one but in this you can see in some scenes this doesn't look so well done. This wasn't bad anime, but I like first season more and manga is way better.




Shirobako

Aoi will never forget how she felt the day her high school animation club's labor of love was shown at the cultural festival. The sense of awe and the feeling of accomplishment that came with completing their very first project are exactly what encouraged Aoi and her club mates to enter the animation industry in the first place. But two years later Aoi has graduated, and now that she works as a production assistant for a big-name animation studio, the daunting reality of her job has somewhat diminished her enthusiasm. Despite the long hours and the punishing schedule, Aoi still hopes to fulfill the promise she and her club friends Ema, Shizuka, Misa, and Midori made: to one day reunite and make a real animated feature of their own as professionals!

I really liked this one too, there is so many good characters in this anime and I'm really interesting about making animations (I actually going to study it if I can get myself in the school). This was actually quite fun watch too so I really recommend this if you like even a little this kind of anime~




Aldnoah.Zero  2nd Season

(SPOILERS in the video, so don't watch if you haven't seen the first season! (and I'm not sure if you want to do it even if you have seen it...hmmm))

Seeking for revenge, Count Saazbaum, a Martian, attacked the Earth. Later on, the war between the Terrans and Martians ended with Earth's Terrans gaining the victory. However, nineteen months later, the battle between them continues. Martians still continues to invade the Earth and the Terrans to protect it.

I really liked the first season of this and I didn't know or after the last episode I didn't know how this going to have second season? Well second season come and I'm so happy that it didn't end in the first season. I liked it so much and this second was so good too! I always say that I don't like Mecha anime or I don't want to watch them anymore but I was wrong! This was so good and from now on I'm going to give a chance for Mecha anime too! :'D


----------

And that's was all, I'm going to write 2/3 when I have time and I'm not too lazy~
Bye~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti