torstai 9. huhtikuuta 2015

Recently Watched Anime 2/3

I have to admit that I almost forgot to write this (so that's why this didn't come right after last one). Sorry about that, anyway! Let's get started:


Death Parade

After death, humans are either sent to the void or reincarnated. But for some, at the instant of their death, they arrive at Quindecim, a bar attended by the mysterious white-haired Decim. He challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their lives and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is the ultimate arbitrator of who wins and who loses, who will go to the void, and who will be reincarnated.



(just some fast fanart what I made last month.
Ugh failed the hands though, but I draw it straight with the marker... so that's why.. ^^')

I really liked this anime, when the Death Billiards come up in 2013 I really hoped that there would be more of this and now there is! I was so happy when I heard that Death Parade will come and I'm happy that this come up pretty good! I'm not big fan of how this anime ended, but still it's good! (and the opening is really misleading, but it's fun and good so that's why I put it here anyway).




Rolling☆Girls

Ten years after the Great Tokyo War, each prefecture in Japan has split up into independent nations. Each nation is ruled by a prophet called "Mosa" and an army called "Mob" as they start to compete to take over other countries. Four "Mob" girls from the Saitama clan, Nozomi, Yukina, Ai, and Chiaya, are ordered by their "Mosa" to travel around Japan riding their motorcycles to mediate multiple battles between nations and clans as they emerge.

This was nice to watch, it have nice colors (watercolor backgrounds looks nice). Not bad characters (not really good either though). I really liked the opening and the fighting scenes looks cool! Unfortunately there aren't so much fighting (because main characters can't really fight). But, this was nice to watch so it's overall good anime.



Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Based on Iwaaki Hitoshi's science-fiction horror manga by the same name. The 17-year-old Izumi Shinichi lives with his mother and father in a quiet neighborhood in Tokyo. One night, worm-like aliens called Parasytes invade Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasyte attempts to crawl into Shinichi's ear while he sleeps, but fails since he is wearing headphones, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead, taking over his right hand and is named Migi. Because Shinichi was able to prevent Migi from traveling further up into his brain, both beings retain their separate intellect and personality. As the duo encounter other Parasytes, they capitalize on their strange situation and gradually form a strong bond, working together to survive. This gives them an edge in battling other Parasytes, who frequently attack the pair upon realization that Shinichi's human brain is still intact. Shinichi feels compelled to fight other Parasytes, who devour humans as food, while enlisting Migi's help.


I really liked this one, it's interesting one and somehow different. I haven't seen much anime with this kind of genres (Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Psychological, Seinen). The story is really interesting, but only minus is the characters... Some of them are good, but not really good. But still Shinichi is good main character and the character improvement is great (when you think about Shinichi from beginning and in the end of the anime).
And then there is this live action version of this anime! I haven't seen it yet but I will see it. It's looks great and I like Kiseijuu so why not? :'D



Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle

The search for the remains of Emperor Gaz continuous. Chaika still in search of knowing who she really is and what her purpose is. Similarly, the Red Chaika continues the search for the rest of Emperor Gaz's remains. The Gillette corporation continues the mission to catch every last Chaika. In their adventure they give a revealing account kept secret by the Emperor, which Chaika, Fredrica, Toru, and Akari decide to uncover.

This is second season of Hitsugi no Chaika and I liked the first one so of course I wanted to watch this one too and see how this is going to end (and I wanted some answers because they didn't tell much in first season). The second season wasn't so good and in the end there is couple things that I didn't like... for example what Toru did to trying to win in last battle... (no spoilers so I'm not writing anything else about the end of this anime). Still there is good characters and the story... well it was interesting (even though I wanted it to go a little different in the end...). Oh! And I might make cosplay from this anime in this year (maybe in Tracon!).



Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!

This is the tale of five unlikely heroes who unite under the name of the "Earth Defense Club" alongside a pink wombat-like alien to defend their world and restore love to all; however, does a sinister organization lurk behind the scenes of Binan High school?

......What the heck did I watch :''D
Well, I knew that this is going to be some really weird anime and probably fun too. But I didn't like this, well there was some good scenes and it was a little fun. But still this anime wasn't for me unfortunately. I really hoped that I like this because it sounded really weird and well magical boys can't be so bad. Hopefully someday there will be better magical boy anime or something~



Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

The life of Tomoyo Aki, a highschool otaku working part time to support his BD hoarding. With remarkable luck, he bumps head-first into, Megumi Kato, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Naturally, the meeting twists his life into a complicated torrent of relationships. Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend who's always valued her relationship with MC. Kasumigaoka Utaha, a cold, composed renowned literary genius who shoves everyone aside from our protagonist. What is this? An eroge introduction? The tale of a small not quite doujin circle, but not quite indie studio's journey through the tough territory of comiket and beyond.

This was pretty good one even though I'm not big fan of Harem and Ecchi genres. Characters are good and it was quite fun one too. This remain a little unfinished so there is probably going to be season two (I hope so). So if it come, I will watch it!


------

Aaaaaaand that's all for now!
I write the 3/3 later, hopefully sooner than this one, even though I have some things to do in this weekend (surprise! I have life! You never know!) :'D

See ya later~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti