perjantai 16. tammikuuta 2015

Watched Animes Part 2


Psycho-Pass 2

Sequel to the Psycho-Pass series, taking place one-and-a-half years later. Having learned the true nature of the Sibyl System, Akane Tsunemori chose to obey the system, believing in both humanity and the legal order. She's part of a new police section and spends her everyday life facing down criminals. Unbeknownst to Akane, however, a monster who will shake the system to its core is about to appear before her. 

I really liked the season 1 of Psycho-Pass so I had quite big expectations of this one. And unfortunately this wasn't good as first one (rarely are). Good character where missing (I kind a knew that) and I didn't like new characters, expect Shou (he is a little pathetic, but still kind a cute). So overall I didn't like this much :/.




Selector Spread WIXOSS

Get ready for the thrilling second season of the WIXOSS series! Immerse yourself in a game where special cards called LRIGs—cards that possess personalities and wills of their own—can change your life forever. Teenager Ruko holds one of these rare cards, and if she wins, her wish will be granted. But what happens if she loses?

I'm really happy that this second season come up so fast after first one because of the end of the season 1 (it was so unfinished and I wanted see more and fast :'D). I really liked this second season too, this was quite interesting~ But I'm only a liiiittle disappointed how this ended. Still really good one~



Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace—until the day a human woman steals the gods' half of the key.

This is so beautiful looking anime! And I really liked the story and characters too~~ I don't really know why this haven't had much attention even though this is good and beautiful?? Favaro and Kaisar are just the best characters even though Rita is nice too in her own way (reminds me one of my OC) and Amira is just pretty, she is nice but probably my least favorite on the main team. Anyway! really good anime so I really recommend this if you like even a little these genres: Action, Adventure, Demons, Fantasy, Magic and Supernatural.




Sora no Method

It's been seven years since an unusual saucer mysteriously appeared in the sky above Kiriya Lake. With no one knowing what this strange object was or where it came from, concern and panic spread amongst the people. But as time went on this occurrence went from oddity to tourist attraction. Before long, the world lost interest entirely, and the saucer remained nearly forgotten in the sky. Now, former resident Nonoka Komiya returns to the small town after seven years in Tokyo. With only vague memories of her time in the town, the appearance of a spritely girl named Noel causes Nonoka to slowly remember wishes she and four of her friends made in an old observatory.

I have liked this kind of animes but some reason these Slice of Life type of friendship animes aren't my thing anymore (or I haven't watched good one in a long time). Anyway, I didn't like this much and I almost dropped this anime, but I had time (I almost always have time to watch anime) so I finished watching this anyway. This wasn't really bad so probably someone who like this kind of anime would like to watch this maybe.




Sword Art Online II

One year after the SAO incident, Kirito is approached by Seijiro Kikuoka from Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Department "VR Division" with a rather peculiar request. That was an investigation on the "Death Gun" incident that occurred in the gun and steel filled VRMMO called Gun Gale Online (GGO). "Players who are shot by a mysterious avatar with a jet black gun lose their lives even in the real world..." Failing to turn down Kikuoka's bizarre request, Kirito logs in to GGO even though he is not completely convinced that the virtual world could physically affect the real world. Kirito wanders in an unfamiliar world in order to gain any clues about the "Death Gun." Then, a female sniper named Sinon who owns a gigantic "Hecate II" rifle extends Kirito a helping hand. With Sinon's help, Kirito decides to enter the "Bullet of Bullets," a large tournament to choose the most powerful gunner within the realm of GGO, in hopes to become the target of the "Death Gun" and make direct contact with the mysterious avatar.

I liked the first season pretty much and I wondered what they would do in season 2 because I thought that there isn't anything to add in this. But there come new game and that Death Gun. Guns where quite a nice idea and Kirito's new girly look in GGO too. So the first half of this anime was nice and interesting to watch but I didn't like the other half. Maybe because the main character in that is Asuna (and I don't like her much) and it wasn't interesting enough for me ^^'.




Yama no Susume Second Season

Just second season of Yama no Susume

Again some Slice of Life anime and (again) this wasn't so good. Well this is cute and watchable but I probably won't watch this again. And I don't have anything to say about this either... ^^'


------

That was all for now~
See ya~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti