maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2015

Watched Animes Part 1

And again I have watched quite a lot of anime so I'm not going to put all in this, so next time more ^^'.


Akame ga Kill

In a fantasy world, fighter Tatsumi sets out for the Capitol to earn money for his starving village, and finds a world of unimaginable corruption, all spreading from the depraved Prime Minister who controls the child Emperor's ear. After nearly becoming a victim of this corruption himself, Tatsumi is recruited by Night Raid, a group of assassins dedicated to eliminating the corruption plaguing the Capitol by mercilessly killing those responsible. 

I really liked this anime, even though there isn't much characters that I really liked. This is quite interesting one and fighting scenes are good and you really don't know who is going to win or lose or even die (even the main characters aren't safe so anyone can die). I have drawn some fan art of this but because it's not finished I'm not going to put it here, but maybe someday ^^'.




Amagi Brilliant Park

Seiya was forced to accept an invitation to an amusement park by the mysterious and beautiful girl Isuzu. What he didn't know was that she would bring him to the decrepit Amagi Brilliant Park, Japan's most disappointing amusement park. Seiya is introduced to the leader of the Park, the "real princess" Latifah, who suddenly entrusts him with saving the park, which is in danger of shutting down. Amagi Brilliant Park, it turns out, is not just any amusement park, but rather one populated by fairies.

Well.. this was nice to watch and there are nice characters but still this wasn't so good. Genres in this is comedy, romance and magic so maybe that's why it wasn't in my taste, I do like those genres but together it doesn't suit me (not sure though). Anyway, this was quite fun so I would really recommend this anime if you like those genres together~.




Denki-gai no Honya-san

Umio is a shy kid who just started his part time job at a manga store smack dab in the middle of the city. But his lifestyle isn't as glamorous as the neon lights that illuminate the city. Umio's closest friends are his co-workers who are all unique characters, to say the least, and although they're nice people, they have their quirks. They are a tight knit group of friends, have nicknames for each other and spend their weekends inside, sheltered from the extravagant scene happening on the outside. 

What I should say about this.. well this was quite fun, but it went way over sometimes (for me). But still I kind a liked this. Most of the comedy is coming from the ecchi mangas what they sell there and there is some other comedy too.. well most of the comedy focus on pretty perverted jokes. Maybe because one of this genres are seinen and comedy.




Donten ni Warau

When swords were outlawed in the eleventh year of the Meiji Era, the mighty samurai population began to dwindle. Those who rejected the ban on blades rebelled, causing violent unrest to erupt throughout the countryside. To combat the rise in criminal activity, an inescapable lake prison was constructed. Three young men, born of the Kumoh line, were given the duty of delivering criminals to their place of confinement—but could there be more to their mission than meets the eye? 

This was good, but not really good and that was a little sad. But I really think that the manga is way better so I'm going to read it! I really liked some characters and maybe that's why some plot twists hit me really hard :''D. This is really interesting one and I really hope that manga is even better and goes deeper in story.




Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

The story centers around Erika Shinohara, a vain 16-year-old girl who tells her friends about her romantic exploits, but she actually has no boyfriend. She claims that a handsome boy in a candid photo is her boyfriend, but it turns out that boy is a schoolmate named Kyouya Sata. She has no choice but to make him her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sata may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist. Sata takes advantage of Erika's weakness and treats her like his dog. 

I was pretty interested about this because it's sometimes nice to watch some shoujo romance, And I remembered that I have read this (I don't remember when though) so I though this might be good one. But I really hated the start! I jut wanted hit Erika (almost all the time) and sometimes Sata too. Well it did go better but still I didn't like this... what a disappointment... =__=



Orenchi no Furo Jijou

Tatsumi is a high school boy who lives by himself; however, a devastatingly handsome merman named Wakasa moves into the bathtub in Tatsumi's home. Wakasa is a bit self-centered but cute, while Tatsumi is cool but a busybody.

Again this kind of anime which duration is only 4 minutes (that video is full episode 1). This is watchable and it was good, but not one of my favorites. The opening is really beautiful and probably the best thing in this anime (as someone said, not remember when, where and who). But it was nice to watch and there is cute boys in bathtub so why not? :'D


----


This was all what I'm going to write this time, but I write next time 6 anime more so
See ya~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti