torstai 17. heinäkuuta 2014

Wake Up, Girls!


Green Leaves Entertainment is a tiny production company on the verge of going out of business in Sendai, the biggest city in Japan's northeastern Tohoku region. The agency once managed the careers of magicians, photo idols, fortune-tellers, and other entertainers, but its last remaining client finally quit. In danger of having zero talent (literally), the president Tange hatches an idea of producing an idol group. On the brash president's orders, the dissatisfied manager Matsuda heads out to scout raw talent. Matsuda makes a fateful encounter with a certain girl...

I finally watched this one! I watched Wake Up, Girls! Shichinin no Idol movie probably in January and I think that movie was good and it should be wacthed before this anime (because it happend first). I watched this anime because I liked that movie and I noticed that it's more serious than The Idolm@ster witch is Idol anime too. And I was interested to see another kind of idol anime I guess ^^'. 

I'm didn't like this anime so much, I had better expectations from this one because of the movie. There is good characters though, but I waited better musics and more music. They have only two or three songs and I didn't even like those much.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti