sunnuntai 20. huhtikuuta 2014

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F


Step onto the world's ultimate stage! Join Hatsune Miku in an all-new rhythm video game featuring selections from her popular songs. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F features 38 unique songs including popular tracks like Tell Your World and BlackRock Shooter. Players can create and share their own Miku videos in "Edit Mode" and can customize the popular diva with over 90 costumes and 100 accessories.

I found demo version of this from PlayStation store and tried it. This game is quite expensive, of course some places sells it a little different prices, but it something like 50€. So I really wanted see this demo version and try it. I'm still think that this is expensive and I'm not going to buy it even I like Miku. This is fun to play so I'm not surprised when someone who love Mike buy this :).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti