lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2014

Recently Watched Animes Part 2

Now I feel much better after some sleep so let's continue this! I'm going to put a little more than last time, but this still isn't all of them.


Haikyuu!!

A chance event triggered Shouyou Hinata's love for volleyball. His club had no members, but somehow persevered and finally made it into its very first and final regular match of middle school, where it was steamrolled by Tobio Kageyama, a superstar player known as "King of the Court." Vowing revenge, Hinata applied to the Karasuno High School volleyball club... only to come face-to-face with his hated rival, Kageyama! A tale of hot-blooded youth and volleyball from the pen of Haruichi Furudate!!

I was really happy when I herd this to start! I don't know anything but good about this anime, There is great characters (everyone are so cute~~ love them all~) the animation looks pretty amazing and I really like sport animes~ So don't miss this anime! Watch it~~




Barakamon

As a punishment for punching a famous calligrapher, young handsome calligrapher Handa Seishu is exiled to a small island. As someone who has never lived outside of a city, Handa has to adapt to his new wacky neighbors, like people traveling on a tractor, unwanted visitors who never use the front door, annoying kids using his home as a playground, etc. Can this city guy handle all the crazy hardships? Find out in this wacky island comedy full of innocence and laughter!

Another really good anime! I didn't expect almost anything from this, but this is really good. It's fun and animation looks good and I like most of the characters too~




Free! Eternal Summer

The Iwatobi Swim Club returns! As their third year begins, Haruka, Makoto and Rin are still swimming strong, but choosing plans for their futures loom, and as friends both new and old make their way into the picture, rivalries will take root once again. Will the team make it out stronger than before or sink under pressure?

Do I need to even say? I really love Free and I was so happy when this second season come up. They all are so cute and have theirs own problems so lot of crying in this season. And there is couple new characters too (Sousuke, Momotarou and Kisumi)! Sousuke get quite bigger part in this than Momotarou and Kisumi (even though you can see Momo quite often too). Kisumi come up only in few episodes and that's kind of sad because I like him. I would like to see some flashbacks of him with Haru and Makoto~~ It seemed little interesting :b. But anyway! I'm really happy that this second season was really good~~




Love Stage!!

Daydreamer Izumi Sena is the black sheep of his family. With a model for a mother, a singer for a father, and a brother who fronts one of the most popular bands around, you'd think Izumi would be destined for stardom. Despite being born into a family of stars, Izumi has no desire to be in the spotlight, and his only dream is to become a world-class manga artist. But in an unexpected turn of events, Izumi finds himself not only pulled onto the set of a commercial, but forced to dress as a girl! In case the situation wasn't awkward enough, Izumi stumbles into his costar, the handsome Ryoma Ichijo, and it's love at first sight. Or, at least it is for Ryoma, who is so convinced by Izumi's costume, that when the shoot is over, he makes it his life mission to track down the “actress” that sets his heart aflutter. But when Ryoma discovers Izumi's secret, will it be sparks that fly or fists? And will Izumi be able to avoid his destiny as a superstar, or will he be sucked into the same fame-filled life as the rest of his family? 

It was nice to watch some cute shounen ai anime, because I haven't seen anything new in a while (in this genre). This was quite good but because I'm me, I think this misses some drama. Well of course I knew that this anime's genres are comedy, romance and shounen ai so no drama for me. But this was nice to watch anyway~




Zankyou no Terror

In an alternate version of the present, Tokyo has been decimated by a shocking terrorist attack, and the only hint to the identity of the culprit is a bizarre video uploaded to the internet. The police, baffled by this cryptic clue, are powerless to stop the paranoia spreading across the population. While the world searches for a criminal mastermind to blame for this tragedy, two mysterious children—children who shouldn't even exist—masterfully carry out their heinous plan. Cursed to walk through this world with the names Nine and Twelve, the two combine to form "Sphinx," a clandestine entity determine to wake the people from their slumber—and pull the trigger on this world.

I really like this anime! It's looks super amazing and the story is interesting and of course characters are good~~ Only one thing bothers me is the end... I didn't like it much, but I'm not going to say anything about it because it would be big spoiler. But if someone isn't watched this I really recommend this anime~ Especially if you like genres thriller and psychological!




Cowboy Bebop

The year 2071 A.D. That future is now. Driven out of their terrestrial eden, humanity chose the stars as the final frontier. With the section-by-section collapse of the former nations a mixed jumble of races and peoples came. They spread to the stars, taking with them the now confused concepts of freedom, violence, illegality and love, where new rules and a new generation of outlaws came into being. People referred to them as Cowboys. Meet Spike and Jet, a drifter and a retired cyborg cop who have started a bounty hunting operation. In the converted ship The Bebop, Spike and Jet search the galaxy for criminals with bounties on their heads. They meet a lot of unusual characters, including the unusually intelligent dog, Ein, and the voluptuous and vexing femme fatale, Faye Valentine. 

Yes, I should almost be ashamed because still in little while ago I wasn't watched this. I was only seen little of this and the movie so when I started watch some "old" animes I decided this to be one of them (as you know I watched couple old animes already, Monster and Gunslinger girl). I didn't write about this right away because I was thinking to draw some fan art, but I haven't done it yet... so I just put this here and draw it someday. But I really liked this and I think this is one of the animes which everyone should watch.


-----

In the end I didn't write much more than last time, but there is going to be Part 3 when I manage to write it. I also have finished one game, so I'm not sure is there going to be part 3 of this or am I going to write about the game.

See ya!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti