perjantai 10. lokakuuta 2014

Recently watched Animes Part 1

Well I have watched recently quite a lot and still some of them are unfinished (even though new ones have already started). First I was like: "I'm going to put them all in the same post when I have watched them all"... well even I haven't watched them all completely yet there are still so many of them that I'm not going to put them all here in same post. So here is some of them:


Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

In Victorian London, the breathtaking performances of the Noah's Ark Circus have captured the attention of people all across the city. But the spell of magic and wonderment woven under the big top is not without consequences. Children have suddenly begun to vanish, and some suspect these mysterious performers are responsible. In an attempt to get to the bottom of these disturbing disappearances, the dashing duo of demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, and his young master, Ciel Phantomhive, will infiltrate the circus and uncover whatever darkness may lie at its core!

I was quite happy that something of Kuroshitsuji was coming up even though I didn't like the second season so much. This was only 10 episode long and of course it's not more than that because this is only the part where Ciel and Sebastian is in the circus. And this goes same way as in manga so this was nothing new. Even so I liked this because I liked the circus part anyway.


Glasslip

The daughter of a glass artisan family, Fukami Touko, spends relaxed days at a cafe called "Kazemichi" at a friend's house. On the summer vacation of her third year in high school. In front of them appeared a transfer student boy: Okikura Kakeru. He told Touko that he can hear the voices of the future. If someone knew in advance what their future would look like, what would they wish for? While feeling never-before-felt tremors in herself, Touko realises that she has started getting a feeling in her heart which she can't leave alone.. 

Well I waited some more from this. I hoped that I would like this one but some reason I didn't like this much. I waited this be something like Nagi no Asukara. But then I didn't like characters much etc.


DRAMAtical Murder

The story takes place many years in the future where the game "Rhyme," a virtual fighting game, is incredibly popular and people possess "AllMates," convenient AI computers. Aoba leads an ordinary life, working at a junk shop and living with his grandmother on the island of Midorijima. Unlike his friends, he doesn't participate in Rhyme, nor does he belong in a gang. However, when rumors of people disappearing spread, Aoba finds himself needing to unravel the mysteries behind the island in order to protect his everyday life. 

I'm so disappointed! I really liked the game (even though I didn't play it much, because it's not on my computer anymore D:). And when I heard about this I was quite excited but then this was so horrible... It's look really bad and... I don't want to even talk about this right now (I'm kind a tired and my head is hurting me). But play the game! Don't watch this anime.



Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

High school student Chiyo Sakura has a crush on schoolmate Umetarou Nozaki, but when she confesses her love to him, he mistakes her for a fan and gives her an autograph. When she says that she always wants to be with him, he invites her to his house and has her help on some drawings. Chiyo discovers that Nozaki is actually a renowned shoujo manga artist named Sakiko Yumeno. She then agrees to be his assistant in order to get closer to him. As they work on his manga, they encounter other schoolmates who assist them or serve as inspirations for characters in the stories. 

I didn't have any expectations for this one and this was so good! I really love this anime~ Every character is it's own kind and I really like them all! I want watch this again in a row someday when I have time (and I don't have so many other animes to watch).


Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins

Amane Todoroki is a young girl who is straightforward but also unthinking. She will try her very best in everything and say, "I don't know how to answer you if you ask me whether this can be done. I just believe it can. If not, then nothing will get started!" She easily gets stuck in her thinking, but she can also get easily moved at something small and start crying. 

I don't usually write about OVAs what I have watched or even all movies what I have seen, but some reason I wanted to mention this here. This is only 2 episodes long and it's kind a interesting.


-----


Well, I didn't write about even half of them what I have watched... but I am too tired and my head is hurting quite a badly. And my slow computer doesn't help this at all (and it's 2 at night) and I have stayed up couple of night pretty long (4 and 5 at night) so I really need some sleep. I'm not even sure why I wrote this right now... maybe because I haven't write for a while ^^'

So see ya!

1 kommentti: